Friday, September 28, 2018

Your threshing floor

Luke  3:17
His winnowing fork is in his hand to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

This morning I was on my computer and something who I believe was God kept telling me to stop what I was doing to look up Luke 3:17. I did not understand it at all, so, I did some research on this scripture and I also asked God for wisdom and understanding in order to convey the message to the best of my ability. This may be the toughest blog I've ever written to date, because I don't to mislead or lead anyone astray. I am  a work in progress as we all are. Therefore, I will say what I think the message it self means to me. If I am wrong however, please don't be afraid to let me know.

At one point or another, we all have to clean out anything that is negative or weighing us down in every way including spiritually. Some people mediate, some write things down. Christians pray and how they pray depends on their religion. Your threshing floor I believe is your spirit and the winnowing fork is the word of God and the burning of chaff means the surrender or dying of the old you and the unquenchable fire represents the everlasting desire to become better or know more of the word of God and what stands for.

How is your threshing floor?  

No comments:

Post a Comment