Thursday, March 14, 2019

Trust God

Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart And do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

If there is one thing that we could all admit is that it is very hard for us to trust in general. For Christians like myself, it's also hard to trust in God. We love God and we hope but, often times when things look dark or not the way we wanted, we often rely on ourselves or other people to try and fix it, instead of asking God to help us and casting our cares upon him. For example, I am the queen of worry, I worry and stress about everything and everyone. 

However, when I do cast my cares upon him completely, I feel a sense of peace and things get resolved. The last couple weeks, I have been working on doing just that. I stressed about friendships ending, sickness, and the negative possible outcomes instead of casting my cares on God. When we trust him, we have to keep in mind that his time is not our time and our plans may not match with his. His plan for our lives turns out to be much better than we could have ever imagined. We grow through pain that life brings, people come and go out of our lives for different reasons in different seasons of our lives. In the end though, he doesn't give us more than we could handle. He is with us and helps us as long as we ask, believe, and trust in him.

~Elia~

No comments:

Post a Comment